With Long Tail University, Start Uncovering Hidden Long Tail Keywords that Can Open the Flood Gates to Google Traffic without All the Link Building. If you are ready to take advantage of long tail keywords to generate free traffic to your website, then you’ve come to the right place!
What is Long Tail University?
Long Tail University is a system that has been battle-tested dozens of times by my team and hundreds of times by my students, readers, and fellow marketers. This is the EXACT system I’ve used to find profitable keywords across all my businesses. And it’s worked for me for years.
Why should you use Long Tail University?
You can use Long Tail University to build loads of traffic. So no matter what kind of online business you have or want to build; niche sites, authority blogs or business products. Long Tail University will give you the content strategies you need.
What do you get after going through the training?
- Confidence: No more guessing, “Is this a keyword I should go after?”
- Knowledge: You will have a full arsenal for finding and analyzing keywords like never before.
- Easier: Uncover easy-to-rank for keywords; even in markets that you thought were difficult.
- Save Time: You won’t have to waste all your time putting loads of effort into keywords that you never should have been going after in the first place.
- Increase Profits: At the core of everything you will learn are the skills to take your business to higher profitability through increase traffic and earnings with your website.
Features of Long Tail University
Here is a breakdown of the curriculum:
- Lesson 1: Types of keywords
This module explores the different types of keywords people use to find your website.
- Lesson 2: How to find seed keywords
Find your root keywords, allowing you to expand and find hundreds or thousands of long-tail keywords.
- Lesson 3: How to expand seed keywords
Long tail keywords are considered the most important part of your SEO strategy. Mining low-competition, medium-volume keywords over time can bring you tens of hundreds of thousands of visitors to your site every month!
- Lesson 4: Criteria of a winning keyword
In this lesson, Spencer will break down what criteria you should analyze to make sure a keyword is worth using or if it’s not worth pursuing.
- Lesson 5: How to analyze your competition
Understanding your competitive landscape in results is just as important as which keywords you target.
- Lesson 6: Competitor Keywords & SEM Rush
Want to see behind the scenes of some of your top competitors’ SEO strategies? Spencer will show you how to use SEM Rush to uncover the lucrative keywords your competitors are chasing and how you can ethically steal that traffic from them!
- Lesson 7: Develop a content strategy
Without content, your SEO strategy can only go so far, which is why Spencer goes into detail on how to develop a content strategy that can fit any budget or business size. which profession.
- Lesson 8: How to write great content based on keywords
In this lesson, learn advanced tactics on how to strategically place keywords throughout your content – something search engines are looking at.
- Lesson 9: Install WordPress & On-Site SEO
With over 80 million websites using WordPress to power their websites and blogs, Spencer says plugins and tweaks for WordPress installs to maximize them for Search Engines.
- Lesson 10: Track keywords and ROI
If you don’t track your traffic on a keyword level, you’ll be left out. See how to use Google Analytics to track your return on investment down to the keyword level – so you can spend time on the keywords that are driving your revenue.
Long Tail University is one of the best courses to learn the fundamentals of SEO. I recommend you buy now at our Long Tail University group buy to get the best tool and many other great deals waiting for you. If you have any questions about the product, you can read the Long Tail University review to learn more. I hope that you will find this article useful. Thanks for reading!