Lynda was acquired by LinkedIn in 2015 and renamed LinkedIn Learning. Lynda used to be an online learning site where anyone could pay a subscription fee to learn new skills. During its heyday, Lynda was the go-to place to hone software skills, especially graphic design.
What is Linkedin Learning?
LinkedIn Learning is an Extended Online Course platform. It gives you unlimited access to educational materials produced by experts in their respective fields. The wide selection of topics covered by LinkedIn Learning are extremely useful to you.
Why should you use Linkedin Learning?
It provides instructional content through video and audio presentations. Content on LinkedIn Learning app is available in seven languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Portuguese. At launch, LinkedIn Learning library offered 9,000 courses. And, more content is added weekly.
Who should use for?
Linkedin Learning for students
- To date, the majority of videos exist to show learners how to do a very specific thing or to explain a particular principle.
- There are tons of quick, easy-to-understand videos on LinkedInLearning. In fact, the “Creative” category alone has over 127,000 of these! This tool has everything you want to learn.
Linkedin Learning business
- Learning new skills is a great way to get better at your job. Learning a whole new set of job skills is a great way to show others that you’re getting better at your job.
- If you’re aiming to advance in your company, learn the skill sets needed for the new position, use this tool courses to fill in gaps, and show your company that you’re right. He is a man worthy of that position.
People who want to change careers
- There are many jobs that you can get based on the strength of your portfolio. Completing a Pathway of Study in one of these areas, say 3D modeling, will give you a great platform to start enrolling for entry-level freelance gigs in this field.
- Those who are looking to maintain their professional recognition
- Project managers, business analysts, accountants, and HR professionals can all use LinkedIn Learning courses to acquire continuing education units (CEUs).
The person preparing for the certification exam
- Completing one of these LinkedIn Learning courses does not contribute to your certification at all. But what it does, is give you insight into the knowledge you’ll need to pass the test and get the recognition you’ve been wanting.
How to use Linkedin Learning?
This tool offers people three main ways to learn:
- You can study by topic, You can choose a topic that you like and choose classes around that area.
- You can pursue the Linkined Learning Pathway.This is a unique feature of this tool that allows you to learn your favorite content in the correct order from start to finish.
- With the Learning Path, you’ll gain the skills you need to transition into a new field. You can choose a topic and gain access to a structured learning experience based on that topic, instead of having to wade through thousands of courses listed on the platform.
Features of Linkedin Learning
- Unlimited library access
Access 18,000+ courses taught by real‑world professionals.
- Certificate of completion
Stand out by earning certificates to add your LinkedIn profile.
- How and when you want
Learn on your time with bite-sized videos or in‑depth content, audio‑only or offline viewing.
- Interactive learning
Practice what you learn with exercise files and course quizzes.
- Personalized for you
Course recommendations tailored to your interests and function.
- Full access to LinkedIn Premium
Salary and job insights, unlimited profile viewing, InMail credits, and more.
Is linkedin learning worth it? LinkedIn Learning courses are great, and they’re definitely worth it. If you’re interested in spending a few hours a week learning new skills or enhancing the ones you already have, it’s a solid investment that can pay off. The Drop Ship provides the most reputable tool buying and selling service today, you can rest assured to choose to buy tools here. Thank you!